Global Mapper v25.0

GPS Display

SHEN0077
SHEN0077 Global Mapper User
edited March 2013 in SDK
My project requires the creation of a Graphical User Interface that display the location of 5 "Vessel" (5 GPS ) on a Map using Visual Studio 2010. Any Inputs as to how to accomplish the above defined objective ?

All inputs are much appreciated!

Comments

• global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited March 2013
    How are the multiple GPS positions coming in? You can track multiple GPS vessel locations embedded in a single NMEA position stream in Global Mapper from a handful of sentences, like $PRAVE. If your multiple GPS locations come in via some other mechanism, like over a socket connection, you would need to use the Global Mapper SDK and track those yourself, then update the individual point locations for each vessel as you get new position information.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Guru
    gmsupport@bluemarblegeo.com
    http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/
  • First I thank all creator of global mapper for Their efforts in order to creat this fantastique software i have charged by a project which comprises display three location of GPS ;i have three devices GPS i want to display three position on one map and at the same time my three devices GPS send the location in NMEA message any help please