Global Mapper v25.0

Incomplete raster export

cwho
cwho Global Mapper User
edited October 2010 in Technical Support
Hello,
I am trying to export NAIP data but no matter what I do I only get a portion of the data.
I have a large area loaded. I drew an area, selected it and tried JPG, GeoTiff etc. All give the same result for a given export area. EG If I draw a box and try any number of permutations of export the export always looks the same missing the same areas. If I use a different bounding box or I export just what is on the screen the results will differ but again will be incomplete. Sometimes there is NOTHING in the export. Sometimes a few stripes, sometimes most of the area. Have upgraded to the latest patch etc that I could find linked from the fourms. 12.00. Running 64 bit.
Please advise
Thanks

Comments

• global_mapper
    global_mapper Administrator
    edited October 2010
    The NAIP imagery server at the USGS went down for maintenance yesterday due to a failed hard drive and has just come back up. If you clear your cache on the Download Online Imagery/Data dialog and re-do the export the NAIP imagery should be there again.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Mapper Support
    support@globalmapper.com
  • cwho
    cwho Global Mapper User
    edited October 2010
    OK, flushing the cache did not completely solve the problem. I then tried loading what was on the screen from Download Online Imagery/Data dialog and that seemed to cure it.