Global Mapper v25.0

Exporting a Geo-referenced image

Hi

I am trying to Geo-reference an image (Paper Map), it seems to work and when I check it against the sat Image everything lines up.
However when I try to export the JPEG to GeoTIFF it says "No Compatible and exportable data is available for export within the specified export bounds"
Can some one help ASAP?????

Answers

• bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    What version of Global Mapper are you using?  If you are using Global Mapper 16, I recommend getting the latest release and trying your workflow again.

If the problem persists, please send a detailed description of your workflow and the results, along with sample data, if possible, to Blue Marble Geographics Support (geohelp@bluemarblegeo.com).  This will ensure that the support team sees the problem and that you get a timely response.
  • Thanks

It is GM 11.

I can't include the data as it is sensitive sorry.

I have two files one paper one geotif sat image. I load both but the paper isn't georeferenced so I manually rectify it, this all works fine but when I go to export it to geotif it tells me  "No Compatible and exportable data is available for export within the specified export bounds".

• bmg_bob
    bmg_bob Global Mapper Programmer
    Have you tried using Global Mapper 16?   You can set up a two week trial right from registration process, which would allow you test your workflow.
  • I found a way of doing it in 11 with a PRJ file from the same area, works a treat.

It's not that I'm tight its just that the people who I work for haven't got 16 yet.